Responsible Gaming & AML coordinator. Malta
Ofertas de empleo en Malta de Contables
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Especialistas en organización de la administración pública y de empresas : Especialistas en finanzas : Contables.
Professjonisti : Professjonisti tan-negozju u tal-amministrazzjoni : Professjonisti tal-finanzi : Kontabilisti
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Responsible Gaming & AML coordinator
Our client (a small B2B service provider) is looking for a new star for their Anti Money Laundering and responsible gaming operations. If you are looking for a new challenge and want to join a truly great company then this is the opportunity you have been waiting for!
What's your work content?
- You will ensure efficient identification and monitoring of suspicious activities and transactions as well as efficient reporting of these to the involved authority on behalf of the MLRO.
- Maintenance of records whether internal or with the FIU, as well as a back office or tool to handle the STRs, ensuring court or police closed accounts can be recovered easily, and that KYC documentation can easily be found.
- Liaise closely with the Investigations Team to develop the best solutions for investigations and reporting of AML suspicions or high-risk customers.
- Timely execution of instructions received from the MLRO, Legal Counsel and Head of Player Safety in relation to anti-money laundering issues.
- Maintain a current understanding of money laundering and terrorist financing issues, including policies, procedures, regulations, industry best practice, criminal typologies and developing trends.
- To implement as required the changes to the sanctions list and any other changes made by authorities such as the Financial Intelligence Units.
- Prepare AML reports as requested by the MLRO with relevant KPIs.
- Keep updated about changes to existing regulatory frameworks such as from the UK Gambling commission, MGA, SGA and other regulatory body works.
- Ensure that the company follows rules and guidelines given from authorities when it comes to bonus offers, free spins, VIP etc.
- Train and inform existing and new staff in proper routines and processes when they are having customer encounters.
Would you like it here?
We believe that you have a university degree and have sound analytical skills and that you truly enjoy researching and finding methods to reduce the attempts of money laundering and ensuring that the players are enjoying a safe gaming experience.
AML monitoring and screening is not mandatory but it will be an advantage if such experience exists. We believe that you have at least two years of experience in an AML environment (i.e. payments, risk, fraud departments or similar).
You will need excellent communication skills in English.
Scandistaffis a licensed (lic. 130) Scandinavian HR-partner that specializes in the recruitment of skilled iGaming professionals. We match candidates with attractive companies in Malta, Gibraltarand the rest of the UK. Scandistaff offers the possibility to take part in exciting opportunities at attractive companies that rarely reach the open market.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and our website to find out about the latest vacancies for Scandinavians in Malta, England and Gibraltar.
Are you interested?
The recruitment is on-going, so please apply immediately. Send your application through our website http://www.scandistaff.com. Please note that we need the application in English. Tell us about someone you think fits the job and you will get a tip bonus if he or she gets hired. If you have questions, please contact the recruitment manager Carl-Henrik Larneryd at phone number: +46 (0)31-3139318. You can also reach us through our Skype client: SCANDISTAFF.
We look forward on receiving your application!
País del trabajo: Malta.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: Scandistaff Limited.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Identificador de la vacante:10536947.
Ver las 594 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Especialistas en organización de la administración pública y de empresas : Especialistas en finanzas : Contables ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares: