Trabajar en Rogaland (Noruega) de Ingenieros de minas, metalúrgicos
Frank's International As Are Looking For Rig Coordinator
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de las ciencias y de la ingeniería : Ingenieros (excluyendo electrotecnólogos) : Ingenieros de minas, metalúrgicos y afines.
Professionals : Science and engineering professionals : Engineering professionals (excluding electrotechnology) : Mining engineers, metallurgists and related professionals
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Frank's International AS is looking for RIG COORDINATOR
Be the focal point for all Client relationships ensuring good communication and accurate information between Client and Frank's.
Work tasks :
- Prepare equipment recommendation checklists for upcoming work in accordance to well schematic and within existing agreements.
- Be aware of all Contract information
- Verify equipment before 3rd party inspection and after packing.
- Prepare mobilisation lists and hand over to Operations Supervisor for checking.
- Present equipment list (ERC) for customer and agree on the planned equipment to be used.
- Informing Workshop of inspections required by clients.
- Follow up all operation of each well on day to day basis including all morning meetings, Section plans and AAR.
- Prepare and present End of well and quarterly presentations to client and any other presentations they may require.
- Make sure all paperwork from the job is accurately filled in from offshore and stored/filled correctly into Franks systems (MyFranks/ETMS)
- Be aware of all Lessons Learned from previous casing operations on all Franks Norway Rigs.
- Conduct Pre job Briefings and Debriefings with Crew Prior and after returning from offshore in conjunction with Operations Supervisor and QHSE.
- Full cost control for the client to include weekly cost reports and checking of all invoicing at the end of the month.
- To follow up all NPT hours informing Operations Manager and QHSE and report back on findings to the client.
- Ensure that all relevant matters regarding health, environment, safety and quality are attended to during planning and execution of own work tasks.
- Comply with all policies and safety requirements in the Company.
- Preferably technical /mechanical education
- A minimum of 5 years of industry experience
- A minimum 5 years Casing/Drilling equipment experience
- Experience dealing with Clients on a day to day basis.
- Able to work on all Computer systems (Excel, Word, Powerpoint etc)
Key Functional Skills:
- Excellent coordinating, organizational and administrative skills
- Good report writing skills
- Excellent customer service and interaction skills, offering advice and value-driven solutions
- Able to work, communicate and interact with different cultural dynamics
- Able to assess the technical and soft skill competence of others in accordance with the company's Competence Management System
The position is based in Bergen at our clients office.
For more information about the position please contact Håkon Thu Operation Supervisor Mobil 992 61 246.
To apply, send your resume to: nor.recruitmentfranksintl.com
País del trabajo: Noruega.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: Franks International AS.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Identificador de la vacante:11021906000029.
Ver las 33 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de las ciencias y de la ingeniería : Ingenieros (excluyendo electrotecnólogos) : Ingenieros de minas, metalúrgicos y afines ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Project Manager for Drilling and Surface Projects. Noruega, 21 Ago. 2019.
- Senior Struktur Ingeniør. Noruega, 21 Ago. 2019.
- Head Energy søker etter Senior struktur ingeniører. Noruega, 21 Ago. 2019.
- Prosjektleder. Noruega, 10 Ago. 2019.