Ofertas en Dinamarca (Byen København) de Analistas de sistemas
Business Service Delivery Lead
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios : Analistas de sistemas.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde inden for informations- og kommunikationsteknologi : Udvikling og analyse af software og applikationer : Systemanalytikerarbejde
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Maersk is achieving an unprecedented transformation in the growth of our businesses, rethinking the way we engage with customers and partners, and how the world’s trade flows across our global network. Our software and technology are centre stage in creating value for our business and our customers.
We currently have a large technology organisation in Copenhagen, Maidenhead, Bangalore, Pune and Manila which delivers technology services to the business. This role will take accountability for enabling and running services for the future technology platforms, thereby taking global Technology accountability for Maersk.
Quite simply, we are looking for an inspirational, empathetic and proven leader in the Technology industry. With an international background and experience with accountability for large Platform and Products, you will be motivated by building a new capability with Maersk.
The ideal candidate will likely have spent many years working in multi-national organisations with global accountability.
Joining Maersk will embark you on a great journey with career development in a global organization. If you are passionate about working in an entrepreneurial environment supporting an ambitious, culturally diverse team on a great transformation journey – then this role is the perfect next step in your career!
This is an extremely exciting time to join a new dynamic team and solve some of the toughest problems in the industry and build the future of trade & logistics. Maersk’s Technology organisation offers a unique opportunity to impact global trade via the largest container shipping company in the world. We focus on our people and the right candidate will have broad possibilities to further develop competencies in an environment characterised by change and continuous progress.
• We operate in a fast-paced environment utilizing modern technologies and bias toward action.
• We value customer outcomes and are passionate about using technology to solve problems.
• We are a diverse team with colleagues from different backgrounds and cultures
• We offer the freedom, and responsibility, to shape the setup and the processes we use in our community
• We support continuous learning, including through conferences, workshops and meetups.
As the Business Service Delivery Lead, you will be accountable for:
• Working with the Platform and Product teams to ensure that the solutions developed are fit for purpose and solutions delivered meets the service expectations
• Ensure that the required non-functional requirements, recoverability and service improvement requirements of the product are road-mapped and represented in the product backlog and investment plan
• Ensure technology and Infrastructure capabilities are delivered using DevSecOps development and delivery frameworks and meet the service expectations for the e2e Business Service maximising speed to value
• Define the Business Services within the Portfolio, align Service levels with expectations, cost to serve and value of the Technology enabled Business Services
• End to end accountability for the Operational “Run” availability, performance, reliability and cost of Maersk Business Services enabled by the Platform using technology
• Ensure prompt Business Stakeholder communications in case of Major service impairments and develop appropriate remediation plans. Engage in Service Management processes to ensure the right level of Technology capabilities are assured in terms of response and resolution of impairments
• Prepare business cases and secure Investment from business stakeholders for technology risk mitigation and evergreening
• Provide inputs to budgets and ensure investments levels are appropriate to meet Service expectations and maintain the Platform and Product Infrastructure estate is Fit for use
• Conduct service Reviews with key business stakeholders to ensure Solutions provided and Technology Services delivered meet Service levels in Production
We are looking for
Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or a related field is required, targeted professional work experience may be considered in lieu of education
• Mid-senior level relevant experience; demonstrable experience of leading strategic IT functions, with solid experience in developing, integrating and managing the lifecycle of Platforms and Products
• Strong relationship management skills with senior stakeholders and engineering teams working in a matrix organisation structure
• Experience in large IT transformation programmes as Senior Engineering manager, architect or product manager in an Agile DevOps environment
• Experience in design thinking frameworks and delivering IT services, following Platform and Product Line management
• Excellent communication, collaboration and influencing skills with decision makers and key stakeholders
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Región: Byen København.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: A.P. Møller - Mærsk A/S (Maersk Tankers).
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: København K; Código postal: 1402; Calle: Nicolai Eigtveds Gade, Número: 28
- Sitio web: https://jobsearch.maersk.com/jobposting/index.html?id=MA-247211
Identificador de la vacante:5211893.
Ver las 1,335 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios : Analistas de sistemas ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares: