Yaw Engineer. Vestjylland. Dinamarca
Ofertas de Ingenieros industriales y de producción en Dinamarca (Vestjylland)
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de las ciencias y de la ingeniería : Ingenieros (excluyendo electrotecnólogos) : Ingenieros industriales y de producción.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde inden for naturvidenskab og ingeniørvirksomhed : Ingeniørarbejde (undtagen inden for elektroteknologi) : Ingeniørarbejde i industri og produktion
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team.
Siemens Gamesa has a vision for renewable energy: we believe in the power of nature and technology. Help us to be ready to face the energy challenges of tomorrow and make a green footprint – join the team in creating a better future for us on our planet.
We focus on hiring the best people, wherever they may be in the world. We pride ourselves on the flexibility we offer to our employees and are committed to building a workforce that can grow with the company. Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
In our culture of trust, we focus on empowerment, diversity and continuous learning. Valuing our people is what makes us one global team, with our colleagues’ safety at the heart of our organization.
Within the Offshore R&D department we are looking for a skilled Mechanical Engineer responsible for yaw system components in our Mechanical Specialists team. Together with the other three yaw specialists, you will be involved in designing guidelines and contributing to improvements of the yaw systems and subcomponents for the future generations of wind turbines. You will keep up with the turbines steady increase in size, weight and the exciting challenges as a result of this.
How to contribute to our vision
You will be a part of a high performing team where you will provide valuable support across the entire organization. In this role you will be supporting functions like procurement, supplier quality, production, and suppliers. You will therefore have a broad range of responsibilities, including:
- Providing support to projects in terms of specialist knowledge within the yaw area and structural evaluation.
- Update and improve on current guidelines, designs and specifications within your area of expertise.
- Collaborate with stakeholders, including suppliers, onsite crew and engineers from various fields.
- Making sure that there is the best possible balance between product and price.
- Share knowledge and new learnings with the rest of the R&D organization.
What you need to make a difference
Passion for renewable energy and a sense for the importance to lead the change. We are also looking for a candidate who has a degree within mechanical engineering, combined with minimum three years of relevant work experience within the wind industry.
As a person you:
- Are outgoing and proactive, with a strong focus on maintaining fruitful relationships with different stakeholders in the organization.
- Have flair for communication and enjoy engaging in dialogue, thereby being able to communicate your knowledge to people with different backgrounds.
- Thrive in a R&D environment, where not all the answers are known up front.
- Are structured and pragmatic in dealing with issues and challenges and are not afraid of making your opinion known.
- Appreciate working in an international environment, possess excellent English skills both verbal and written.
In return of your commitment we offer you…
Become a part of our mission for sustainability: Clean energy for generations to come. We are a global team of diverse colleagues who share a passion for renewable energy and have a culture of trust and empowerment to make our own ideas a reality. We focus on personal and professional development to grow internally within our organization. Siemens Gamesa offers a wide variety of benefits such as flexible working hours as well as home-office possibility for many colleagues, employer-funded pension, attractive remuneration package (fixed/variable) and local benefits such as subsided lunch, employee discounts and much more
Empowering our people
How do you imagine the future?
Our global team is on the front line of tackling the climate crisis, reducing carbon emissions – the greatest challenge we face.
If you have specific questions about the position, please contact the hiring manager Kristoffer Juul Soegaard Jensen via phone +45 30 67 74 87.
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiter an email via leah.hamborg.extsiemensgamesa.com. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
Please apply in English via the apply button.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may NOT be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
For more information about working in Denmark, please see this link: https://www.siemensgamesa.com/explore/journal/wind-engineers-in-denmark
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy is a global organisation and it recognizes that its employees represent a large variety of cultures, ethnicities, beliefs and languages. This wealth of diversity is what makes Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy more innovative, creative, sensitive and committed to society. Our diversity is what makes us who we are, and we are immensely proud of that.
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy believes that we all have the right to be treated with dignity and respect in the workplace regardless of our race, nationality, ethnicity, religion, beliefs, sex, sexual orientation, gender, circumstances of pregnancy or parental leave, age, disability or marital status.
We seek to promote respect for the law, equality and inclusion for our employees in order to ensure that there is no discrimination by reason of race, gender, marital status, ideology, political opinions, nationality, religion or any other personal, physical or social condition.
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy offers a truly flexible and inspiring place to work, with a global presence and a commitment to providing a working environment in which every employee can develop their potential and maximize their contribution.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Brande; Código postal: 7330; Calle: Borupvej, Número: 16
- Sitio web: https://siemensgamesa.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/da-DK/SGRE/job/DK-Brande---Borupvej/Yaw-Engineer_R-03630
Identificador de la vacante:5186602.
Ver las 229 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de las ciencias y de la ingeniería : Ingenieros (excluyendo electrotecnólogos) : Ingenieros industriales y de producción ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Manager of Project Execution in COE (Center of Excellence) - Hydraulics. Dinamarca, 30 Sep. 2020.
- Lead Mechanical Engineer for Premium Audio Products (13301). Dinamarca, 24 Sep. 2020.
- Site Inspector - Quality. Dinamarca, 23 Sep. 2020.
- Structural Lead - DD Generator. Dinamarca, 23 Sep. 2020.