Contrato en Países Bajos de Ingenieros industriales y de producción
Senior Php Engineer M/w/d (ingenieur/in - Systems Engineering)
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de las ciencias y de la ingeniería : Ingenieros (excluyendo electrotecnólogos) : Ingenieros industriales y de producción.
Intellectuele, wetenschappelijke en artistieke beroepen : Wetenschappers en ingenieurs : Ingenieurs (m.u.v. elektrotechnisch ingenieurs) : Industrieel ingenieurs en productie-ingenieurs
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
At Creative Group (Permanent), in Amsterdam, Netherlands
Expires at: 2020-10-12
We are looking for an experienced Senior Software Engineer with extensive knowledge of (but not limited to) PHP and pragmatic view at software engineering and product development.
In the past three years, we have managed to scale up rapidly with our products Rapido.com and Recharge.com which has led to tremendous (often - triple digit) growth of sales volumes. We expect the growth to continue, and that's why we are in progress of re-defining our application landscape to make sure that we can cope with it in the future. That's why we need you - with your drive and knowledge of how to build a great software that is about to serve dozens of millions of people around the globe in the years to come.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you'll be working in one of the development teams. The services that you will own together with the team, represent the very core of our business - product management and order management - and that's why you will impact the way of working of our colleagues in other teams (product management team, customer service, international expansion) by building the best back office features for their needs. Next to that, as a team you provide an ecommerce API that is used by webshop and mobile app teams. It's also about your role that you enable those teams with necessary API functionality so that they can build the best experience for our customers.
Your tasks will include things like
- You build new functionality based on requirements (and use the opportunity to challenge [and even define] requirements together with the team to accomplish the best solution from both customer value and development effort perspective)
- "You build it - you run it”: you review and deliver changes to our production systems, and keep an eye on the technical impact of those changes to the end user. You monitor our systems, address arising issues, and improve our monitoring to make sure that we respond to outages as effectively as possible so that our customers are rarely unable to use our product
- You improve purposefully and in a persevering manner the quality of our services when it comes to their performance, stability, security but also understability of the code
- You contribute with your ideas, knowledge and critical thinking to the quarterly plans in the team. This is how you as a member of the team are making sure that you're working towards the quarterly goals in the most efficient and effective way
- You're able to solve difficult business problems by decomposing them and by leading yourself and the team in solving them
- You believe that technology is the instrument to solve business problems, and therefore it doesn't stand alone as a self-fulfilling prophecy. You would like to be surrounded by people with this pragmatic mindset
- You apply a pragmatic approach to software design. You're aware of commonly applied design concepts and principles (DDD, OOD patterns, SOLID, DRY/KISS/YAGNI) and able to express your point of view to get people along with you during design discussions
- You have solid experience with RDBM's (MySQL, or PostgreSQL) in the context of running web applications under high load (+/- 1K rpm)
- You master the art of ping-pong or some other game :-)
Nice to have
- experience and/or interest of working on the edge of development and operations (devops mindset). It's great if you know your way around CI/CD matters with Gitlab, Docker & AWS in a more general context!
- experience with coaching/mentoring other engineers
- understanding and experience applying enterprise integration patterns in distributed software system
- experience with performance optimization of databases and web applications
- advanced knowledge of security funda
País del trabajo: Países Bajos.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: Creative Group (https://www.haveanicejob.de/).
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Forma de contacto:
- Dirección: Have A Nice Job - Landing.Jobs, Weinheimer Str. 6, 69488 Birkenau, Odenwald, Deutschland, Hessen
Identificador de la vacante:13643-1L10557_213451-S.
Ver las 229 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de las ciencias y de la ingeniería : Ingenieros (excluyendo electrotecnólogos) : Ingenieros industriales y de producción ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Communication specialist (Wirtschaftsingenieur/in). Hungría, 30 Sep. 2020.
- Erfaren lagerarbetare till Dekker Nordic. Suecia, 30 Sep. 2020.
- LOGISTIČAR/LOGISTIČARKA. Croacia, 30 Sep. 2020.
- Manager of Project Execution in COE (Center of Excellence) - Hydraulics. Dinamarca, 30 Sep. 2020.