Senior Manager, Accounting (m/f). Luxemburgo
Oferta de empleo en Luxemburgo de Directores de políticas y planificación
Clasificación del trabajo: Directores y gerentes : Directores administradores y comerciales : Directores de administración y servicios : Directores de políticas y planificación.
Führungskräfte : Führungskräfte im kaufmännischen Bereich : Führungskräfte in der betrieblichen Verwaltung und in unternehmensbezogenen Dienstleistungen : Führungskräfte in Unternehmenspolitik und -planung
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Amazon is seeking for a highly analytical, creative and forward-thinking Senior Finance Manager, Accounting to lead the Luxembourg Financial Reporting and Compliance function. The accounting flows are operated in multiple legal entities with involvement of a number of stakeholders in different locations. The ideal candidate is an exceptional accounting professional and seasoned team player who consistently exceeds expectations, thrives in a challenging workplace, and who can actively contribute to our talented team. The Senior Finance Manager, Accounting will have outstanding technical and operational accounting skills and will have the responsibility of developing all aspects of accounting and financial reporting internally and externally.
In addition to the accounting and reporting responsibilities, the individual will collaborate closely with a number of stakeholders at all levels of the organization internationally to actively contribute to high-impacting Pan-European and global projects in a matrix environment, and accomplish unusually complex goals.
The candidate will be expected to take ownership and lead positive change including evaluating and streamlining existing processes and developing best practice in controllership on an international level.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Ensure that the statutory accounting and external filings processes meet the highest quality standards in cooperation with tax, legal and other stakeholders as required, including continuous compliance with group and local requirements.
· Proactive accounting representation on projects; this will involve active partnering with appropriate stakeholders in wider cross-functional and international teams for successful launch of projects, reporting requirements and change implementation.
· Owns continuous improvement, standardization, reengineering of processes and controls to ensure the highest integrity in group and statutory reporting.
· Being a subject matter expert and go-to person in complex technical accounting questions. Continuously evaluates, documents and communicates conclusions reached on U.S. GAAP and local GAAP treatments of business events.
· A strong team player, operates globally, taking ownership and demonstrating self-initiative.
· Demonstrable years of relevant experience (minimum 10 years) with an emphasis on auditing, accounting and overall financial statements analysis, preferably partly gained within a 'Big-four' accounting firm.
· Experience in working for a US or International medium to large sized company, preferably in a fast-paced and changing environment.
· Knowledge of U.S. GAAP, statutory filings and statutory audit requirements, with exposure to multiple accounting standards in European jurisdictions.
· Working understanding of an internal control framework and a solid understanding of the concepts of control design and operational efficiency.
· Proven track record of sound decision making, taking ownership and delivering results in a leadership role.
· Ability to work well with cross-functional, cross-geographic teams.
· Demonstrated track record of identifying and implementing bar raising improvements in companies.
· Demonstrated track record of effectively leading and developing teams
· Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines while managing multiple projects.
· Solid MS Office skills (e.g. Excel) and experience working with accounting and financial reporting systems
· Fluent English is mandatory, other languages are a plus.
· Certified accountant qualification (CPA, ACCA or equivalent).
· Experience of an ERP is preferred, Oracle / HFM a plus.
· Excellent analytical skills.
· Effective interpersonal skills, including persuasive written and oral communication skills.
· Solid organizational and risk assessment skills along with an aptitude for information technology
País del trabajo: Luxemburgo.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Experiencia: 10 años.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: Amazon Europe Core S.à r.l..
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Identificador de la vacante:PES_LU_568955.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Program Manager TOM (m/f). Luxemburgo, 14 Jul. 2019.
- Program Manager Seller Engagement for Restricted Products & Dangerous Goods (m/f). Luxemburgo, 14 Jul. 2019.
- Resource Planning Analyst (m/f). Luxemburgo, 14 Jul. 2019.
- Technical Program Manager (m/f). Luxemburgo, 14 Jul. 2019.