Senior Internal Auditor (m/f). Luxemburgo
Trabajar en Luxemburgo de Contables
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales › Especialistas en organización de la administración pública y de empresas › Especialistas en finanzas › Contables.
Traducción de la profesión: Akademische Berufe › Betriebswirte und vergleichbare akademische Berufe › Akademische und vergleichbare Fachkräfte im Bereich Finanzen › Wirtschaftsprüfer, Steuerberater und verwandte Berufe.
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
«Senior Internal Auditor» (m/f)
Field of activity Audit
Report to Internal Audit Supervisor
Working location Luxembourg
We are looking for a Senior Internal Auditor to join our Global Assurance team.
Duties & Responsibilities :
As part of our Global Assurance team, you will take a key role in the SOx review process at Corporate level and also perform audit and process reviews within the European Segments, including the central and corporate functions, reporting to the responsible audit supervisor.
Main responsibilities and accountabilities:
A) Perform and document SOx activities for the Central and Corporate functions (e.g. Group Consolidation, Tax, Accounting, Treasury, European Purchasing Organization and different Holding entities) in an autonomous manner:
1. Annual scoping and risk assessment review with management;
2. To coordinate and perform the update of process documentation and walkthroughs;
3. To coordinate and execute the annual test of design and operating effectiveness of internal controls over financial reporting
4. To evaluate financial reporting controls in business processes and identify opportunities to enhance internal control processes;
5. To monitor and report on identified control gaps and status of remediation plans; assessing deficiencies to ensure that remediation plans are appropriate and to perform analytical reviews to identify potential systemic trends;
6. To provide management with advice and recommendations on how controls can be improved;
7. To maintain all controls and testing documentation and supporting evidence;
8. To liaise with other assurance partners, specialists and External Auditors on SOx matters for Corporate functions.
B) Global Assurance:
1. To participate actively and lead audit assignment including all aspects of defining audit objectives, planning, fieldwork and reporting for different audits;
2. To participate in risk assessment and planning meetings with management and scope audit assignments;
3. To participate in the development of the audit program applying a top down, risk based approach to assess strategic, operational, compliance and financial risks for key business and finance processes;
4. To execute audit tests; evaluate the company's internal controls looking for both control gaps and opportunities to gain process efficiencies;
5. To participate in the preparation of reports/presentations and communicate review results to management along with process improvement recommendations;
6. To perform quarterly follow-up on outstanding management actions from past projects and ensure corrective actions are implemented in a timely manner; and
7. To ensure overall quality and consistency of audit work, and adherence to department and professional standards for audits
Education : Education/qualification: Master's degree Subject: Accountancy / Economics / Business Administration / Sox
Skills & Specifications :
• Professional qualifications (Chartered Accountant, CIA, CISA) or other professional qualifications may be an advantage
• Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of ERP systems (mainly SAP)
• Experience in using Data Analytics in testing of controls
• Knowledge of audit methodology, e.g. International Audit Standards, COSO
• Ability to work both in teams and individually
• Effective oral and written communication skills.
Work experience requirements : Experience: Demonstrated experience in the audit of internal controls over financial reporting (SOx) evidenced by minimum 4-5 years of experience in audit of internal controls over financial reporting (SOx) in SEC listed company an / or External audit
• English (advanced)
• French and / or other languages are an advantage
What we'll offer
• A professional and stimulating working environment in the world's leading steel and mining company, with various career opportunities;
• Highly skilled and inspiring colleagues, business partners from different backgrounds. This gives us the opportunity to learn from one another;
• High focus on personal development, knowledge exchanges, continuous improvement and teamwork;
• An Audit function embedded in the steel business activity as a respected and valuable business partner
You will be based in Luxembourg (Luxembourg City) in Headquarters but might travel from time to time to other Group locations in Europe (Travel max 30%)
Send your CV and cover letter per mail
País del trabajo: Luxemburgo.
Número de puestos: 1.
Nivel educativo: Máster o nivel equivalente.
Experiencia: 4 años.
Empleador: ArcelorMittal Luxembourg S.A..
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Vous êtes invité à introduire votre candidature électronique (CV et lettre de motivation) à l’adresse email suivante: katia.packearcelormittal.com . Contact : Mme. Katia PACKE.
Oferta de trabajo obtenida del portal Eures, con fecha 05 de Agosto de 2022, y con identificador de la vacante:PES_LU_663366.
Ver las 147 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales › Especialistas en organización de la administración pública y de empresas › Especialistas en finanzas › Contables ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Financial Controller (m/f). Luxemburgo, 05 Ago. 2022.
- Audit Efficiency Associate - October 2022 (m/f). Luxemburgo, 04 Ago. 2022.
- Audit Junior - Chinese-speaking (m/f) - Job based in Luxembourg. Luxemburgo, 03 Ago. 2022.