Senior Concept Designer – 6-month contract. Sydjylland
Oferta de empleo de Diseñadores de productos y de prendas en Sydjylland (Dinamarca)
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de las ciencias y de la ingeniería : Arquitectos, urbanistas, agrimensores y diseñadores : Diseñadores de productos y de prendas.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde inden for naturvidenskab og ingeniørvirksomhed : Arbejde med arkitektur, infrastruktur og design : Arbejde med produkt- og tøjdesign
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Do you have a passion for technology and toys? Do you want to develop outstanding technology enabled play experiences?
As a holistically thinking designer with a collaborative approach and a strong passion for innovative play experiences, you will enjoy the challenges of bringing new technology enabled toys to life as part of our multidisciplinary development team!
• Participate in an explorative concept phase, illuminating opportunities and developing outstanding play experiences together with our cross disciplinary team and many internal partners.
• Be part of the design phase up until design freeze, promoting and safeguarding core play values, realizing technology opportunities and being the advocate for system in play.
• Focus on constantly having the right balance between seemingly contradictory terms like price, quality, and functionality.
• Matching the needs of one specific project with that of our entire portfolio of products – everything fits with everything!
• You will also be part of developing the LEGO® family design within our various technology platforms. Ensuring and evolving our LEGO design DNA, core to our quality.
Play your part in our team succeeding
The LEGO® Product Technology (PT) department develops technology solutions used in LEGO products across our different product categories. Technology content ranges from simple LEGO bricks with light, sound and mechanical functions to smart device connected LEGO bricks with software to bring them alive and everything in between.
We focus on building an understanding of needs, trends and opportunities, through insights and building relationships with potential partners!
Do you have what it takes?
• Relevant Design education possibly combined with some years’ experience of Integrated Product design of similar electro-mechanical components.
• Highly skilled within 3D modelling (Rhino 3D or similar).
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite or similar and hands-on prototyping.
• Experience with user-centred design, human factors and testing, some understanding of Design-for-manufacturing
• Experience of working with consumer goods.
• It is important that you possess an independent, proactive, and collaborative mind-set as well as the desire to build results.
• You are skilled at driving design processes in a field with many partners to navigate between. Accordingly, you need to be curious, positive, and open minded, with the ability to understand the perspectives of marketing professionals, engineers, and other designers.
• Finally, your personality matches the LEGO® values, and you always take a succeed together approach to your work.
Join the global LEGO® family
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and that they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at The LEGO Group.
At LEGO® we offer a competitive salary and bonus package as well as attractive benefits!
Bringing it to life
"I love being a key player in developing extraordinary technology enabled toys that put smiles on faces of literally millions of children across the world" – LEGO PT Designer.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: LEGO SYSTEM A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Billund; Código postal: 7190; Calle: Åstvej, Número: 1
- Sitio web: https://www.lego.com/en-gb/aboutus/careers/job/58311255
Identificador de la vacante:5202723.
Ver las 44 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de las ciencias y de la ingeniería : Arquitectos, urbanistas, agrimensores y diseñadores : Diseñadores de productos y de prendas ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Color Artist/Graphic Designer, maternity cover. Dinamarca, 23 Oct. 2020.
- Senior Graphic Designer for Corporate Branding (5429). Dinamarca, 06 Oct. 2020.
- Design Specialist – brand & visual communication. Dinamarca, 10 Sep. 2020.