Búsqueda en Stockholms län (Suecia) de Personal de apoyo administrativo no clasificado bajo otros epígrafes
Sales Associate To Northern Trust
Clasificación del trabajo: Personal de apoyo administrativo : Otro personal de apoyo administrativo : Otro personal de apoyo administrativo : Personal de apoyo administrativo no clasificado bajo otros epígrafes.
Kontors- och kundservicearbete : Annat kontors- och kundservicearbete : Annan kontors- och kundservicepersonal : Övrig kontors- och kundservicepersonal
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Northern Trust is the supportive and inclusive bank with a culture guided by their principles of service, expertise and integrity. Are you ready for a fun and challenging role where you will work closely with the Business Development Team and help grow the business? As a Sales Associate you are offered a broad role with varying tasks on both a strategic and operational level and for the right person the opportunities for professional and personal development are great! Ready for a new challenge?
Northern Trust is a leading global financial institution, founded more than 125 years ago on the principles of service, expertise and integrity. They provide services to clients in more than 40 countries through a network of offices worldwide and believe their most valuable asset is their engaged and empowered workforce. Northern Trust delivers trust, custody, investment management, and banking services to individual and institutional clients. This role is to work within our business development team for the asset servicing side of the business.
You will support the Business Development Team in Northern Trusts Sweden office, located in the central part of Stockholm City, with both strategic and operational tasks in order to analyze client’s needs, the market and what´s needed to grow their business by targeting and winning mandates from new and existing EMEA clients. You will be collaborating with the US Sales Team on global reporting and initiatives and you will report to Head of Sales Operations at the London office.
You are offered
* A solid training programme with full introductions to Northern Trust Asset Servicing - part of the induction will be held in London
* Great career opportunities
* A supportive and family feeling environment
* A good benefits package
Northern Trust have a strong commitment to keep a high ethical standard and provide equal opportunities for all employees. They work hard to create and maintain an inclusive work environment where any individual or group feels welcomed, respected, supported and valued to fully participate and contribute to their success.
* Maintain up to date market research of target markets and research new markets of interest to Northern Trust
* Research prospect profile and work alongside Sales Managers on key deals to build value propositions specific to each prospect.
* Prepare, support and coordinate all aspects relation to sales presentations and due diligence visits such as presentation booklets, supporting sales collateral, agendas etc.
* Produce sales reports on a regular and ad hoc basis as required by senior management
* Participate with the sales managers to develop and execute business strategy. This includes working with the Sales Managers on using the Franklin Covey, Helping Clients Succeed methodology for strategic planning and preparation.
VI SÖKER DIG SOM
* Have at least 18months experience in the financial service industry
* Understands and has a good knowledge of asset servicing functions and related products
* Have knowledge within the sale process, prospecting and qualifying opportunites
* Have excellent Excel and Power point skills
* Are fluent in English, both written and orally
It will be considered an extra qualification if you...
* Have an education or are certified within Sales or Economics
* Are fluent in Swedish, both written and orally
As a person it´s important that you are:
* Start: As soon as possible
* Work extent: Fulltime, 8-17 but flexible hours
* Location: Stockholm
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Northern Trust that all questions regarding the position is handled by
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
INFORMATION OM FÖRETAGET
Learn more at: Northern Trust
País del trabajo: Suecia.
Región: Stockholms län.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Determinado.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: Academic Work Sweden AB.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Identificador de la vacante:8379760.
Ver las 119 ofertas de trabajo de Personal de apoyo administrativo : Otro personal de apoyo administrativo : Otro personal de apoyo administrativo : Personal de apoyo administrativo no clasificado bajo otros epígrafes ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Shopping Center Coordinator till internationellt fastighetsbolag. Suecia, 16 Jul. 2019.
- Customer Success Manager med hjärtat i skolan!. Suecia, 14 Jul. 2019.
- Marketing Assistant på deltid med fokus på contentproduktion. Suecia, 13 Jul. 2019.