Medical Information and Patient Safety coordinator to AstraZeneca
Contrato en Suecia (Stockholms län) de Farmacéuticos
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de la salud : Otros profesionales de la salud : Farmacéuticos.
Arbete som kräver teoretisk specialistkompetens : Arbete som kräver teoretisk specialistkompetens inom hälso- och sjukvård : Andra hälso- och sjukvårdsspecialister : Apotekare
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
We are looking for a Medical Information and Patient Safety (MIPS) Coordinator to a consultant assignment at AstraZeneca in Södertälje. In this position you will contribute to AstraZeneca Nordic-Baltic MIPS team’s performance by efficient administration, execution of own tasks and assisting the coordination of MIPS activities. Do you have previous administrative experience and a Life Science background? Please don’t hesitate and submit your application today. Welcome to Poolia Life Science!
AstraZeneca is a global, innovation-driven biopharmaceutical business that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialization of prescription medicines for some of the world’s most serious diseases. But AstraZeneca is more than one of the world's leading pharmaceutical companies. AstraZeneca has a unique workplace culture that inspires innovation and collaboration. Here, employees are empowered to express diverse perspectives - and are made to feel valued and energized.
MIPS Coordinator contributes to AstraZeneca Nordic-Baltic MIPS team’s performance by efficient administration, execution of own tasks and assisting the coordination of MIPS activities.
MIPS Coordinator can also support other specific administration and system management in the Medical-Regulatory department, as applicable.
• Administration and archiving of MIPS activities
• Assisting Customer Complaint handling by efficient sample handling and shipment, and assisting in the data entry in the GCM system (the customer complaint handling system).
• Assisting in handling simple queries in the Medical Information system (GMIP)
• Preparing, reviewing, collecting, and archiving documents for MIPS according to applicable standards
• Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) administrator
• Translation work
• Setting-up and accurately maintaining information in AstraZeneca tracking and communication tools (e.g. project databases, intranet, SharePoint)
• Leading the practical arrangements and contributing to the preparation of internal and external meetings
• Preparing, contributing to and distributing presentation material for meetings
• Placing and receiving internal purchase orders in applicable systems
• Supporting/recording payments, coding of invoices and updating and reporting project financial status. Preparing payments according to financial agreements.
• Layout/language control, copying and distribution of documents
• Interaction with administrators and other applicable roles in other Marketing Companies, Region or Global Medicine Development
• Continuous improvement of the role and responsibilities
• Assuring tasks are of correct quality and in accordance with written procedures, current legal requirements and internal standards
• Proven administrative skills, including being accurate and accountable for own work
• Level of education that supports skills and capabilities of the position and ensures successful independent conduct of accountabilities/responsibilities and appropriate interactions with internal/external customers
• Previous administrative experience of at least 3 years, preferably in the pharmaceutical industry and Medical/Clinical Development, or other relevant experience
• Computer software use proficiency
• Good speaking and writing skills in English, and fluent in at least one Nordic language
• Project work experience
• Good communication skills
• Proven ability to interact widely and effectively within the company across regions, functions and cultures
• Basic understanding of AstraZeneca business
• Good problem-solving skills
• GXP knowledge
Internal and External Contacts/Customers:
• MIPS team members, medical & regulatory colleagues at the Marketing Company (MC)
• Administrators and other applicable roles in the MC, other MCs, and Global Medicine Development
• Operations (production) sites in AstraZeneca
• External service providers
• External customers (Physicians, Nurses, Pharmacists, Patients)
País del trabajo: Suecia.
Región: Stockholms län.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: Poolia Sverige AB.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Identificador de la vacante:8475204.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Engagerande säljansvarig tekniker önskas till Mjölby!. Suecia, 02 Oct. 2019.
- Apotekschef till Täby Centrum Entré H. Suecia, 09 Sep. 2019.
- Gruppchefer till Enheten för produktinformation. Suecia, 16 Ago. 2019.