Contratación de Ingenieros industriales y de producción en Dinamarca (Københavns omegn)
Lead Mechanical Engineer For Premium Audio Products (13301)
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de las ciencias y de la ingeniería : Ingenieros (excluyendo electrotecnólogos) : Ingenieros industriales y de producción.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde inden for naturvidenskab og ingeniørvirksomhed : Ingeniørarbejde (undtagen inden for elektroteknologi) : Ingeniørarbejde i industri og produktion
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Do you envision a future where you play a key role in an engaged and committed team creating the personal audio devices of tomorrow? Are you motivated by integrated mechanical product development of electronic devices from idea to mass production? Do you naturally drive mechanical engineering activities and master complex plastic parts and maturing these for injection molding processes?
If the answer is “yes” come and join EPOS!
Every day, thousands of people make calls, play games or listen to music with one of our best-in-class headsets. Our headsets make work lives more comfortable and gaming time more fun, and they are the result of our teams’ commitment to bring premium sound experience to life. Our ambitious growth strategy gives you the exciting opportunity to set your fingerprint on our global expansion and work in a buzzling and diverse environment.
Best-in-class audio devices engineered in Copenhagen
Our Project Excellence Engineering team forms part of our R&D organization, where we have gathered some of the most experienced engineers and audio enthusiasts. You will be responsible for mechanical development of audio products in cooperation with external partners. Naturally, you will also interface to our in-house mechanical, electro-acoustic, manufacturing, quality, and hardware engineers.
In the engineering team, you will be responsible for coordinating the mechanical project activities from product idea, over mechanical realization, to full implementation at our production site in Asia. You will focus on planning and implementation of deliverables. You will also be the technical lead on the conceptual development of mechanical systems and ensuring quality of mechanical deliveries from external partners using in-house team and local team close to our suppliers.
Required technical qualifications:
• Ideally you have several years of experience within design of plastic parts for medical or electronic consumer devices.
• Experience with integrated product development and a broad knowledge within production technique and molded plastics.
• Experience with complex plastic parts and maturing these for injection molding processes. You can determine the right production processes (DFM) and select materials.
• Knowledge of Creo, PDMLink and the MS Office package.
Your personal skills:
• Structured and organized.
• The ability to provide and maintain overview of ongoing activities, enable you to initiate, coordinate, and prioritize tasks within the group of mechanical engineers.
• Strong stakeholder management skills.
• Ability to work in cross cultural work environment across different time zones.
• It is also important that you can mediate technical knowledge through both written and oral English.
We are no better than the people we have
To succeed in the role, it is a strong advantage to be outgoing and creative, take initiative and find it easy to adjust to changes in the project. Since you will be responsible for mechanical tasks of more projects simultaneously, it is expected that you are good at managing a variety of assignments in a persistent and structured way. Good coordination and communication skills are required. You must thrive in a cross-cultural environment.
We were named the best IT company in Denmark in 2019 – a recognition of the dedication and expertise that we apply when developing best-in-class audio solutions. Joining us you will work with state-of the-art technologies in a modern work environment, be part of an informal work culture, and have significant influence on your daily work.
Submit your application as soon as possible. We are screening applications and conducting interviews continuously. For more information about the position please contact Torben Kristensen, Team Manager, Project Excellence Engineering on +45 2069 4189.
We look forward to hearing from you!
EPOS builds on the legacy of Sennheiser Communications, the former joint venture between Sennheiser GmbH & Co KG and Demant A/S and sells co-branded EPOS | SENNHEISER products for business professionals and the gaming community, while also introducing a new EPOS branded portfolio.
EPOS is an audio and video solution company developing and selling devices for business professionals and the gaming community. Based on leading and advanced technologies, the Danish founded company delivers high-end audio and video solutions with design, technology and performance as paramount parameters. We strive to unleash human potential by perfecting audio experiences.
With headquarters in Copenhagen, Denmark, EPOS operates in a global market with offices and partners in more than 30 countries. Find more information at www.eposaudio.com
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Región: Københavns omegn.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: SENNHEISER COMMUNICATIONS A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Ballerup; Código postal: 2750; Calle: Industriparken, Número: 27
- Sitio web: https://career5.successfactors.eu/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=13301&company=DGS&username=&site=VjItaHJ4VmtnZEVBOWFWWnB1V2tIMmtRZz09
Identificador de la vacante:5211853.
Ver las 274 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de las ciencias y de la ingeniería : Ingenieros (excluyendo electrotecnólogos) : Ingenieros industriales y de producción ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Colour & Graphic Development Lead for Printed Packaging Material. Dinamarca, 28 Oct. 2020.
- Simulation Architect. Dinamarca, 28 Oct. 2020.
- Blade Materials Engineer within Coatings. Dinamarca, 28 Oct. 2020.
- Experienced engineer (f/m/x) with interest in solving complicated challenges with Offshore Equipment. Dinamarca, 28 Oct. 2020.