Game Design Lead. Stockholms län. Suecia
Ofertas de trabajo de Diseñadores gráficos y multimedia en Stockholms län (Suecia)
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de las ciencias y de la ingeniería : Arquitectos, urbanistas, agrimensores y diseñadores : Diseñadores gráficos y multimedia.
Arbete som kräver teoretisk specialistkompetens : Arbete som kräver teoretisk specialistkompetens inom naturvetenskap och teknik : Arkitekter, stadsplanerare, designer m.fl : Grafiska formgivare m.fl
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Your Role within our Kingdom
• If you are passionate about building exciting new experiences in the world’s most popular puzzle games, then the Game Design Lead position for Bubble Witch 3 Saga might be the job for you .
• As Game Design Lead, you will be responsible for identifying and evaluating opportunities to deliver new, exciting experiences to our players with the potential to grow the game. You will together with the team drive those ideas from early exploration, assessment and concepting to production where you will work closely with the team to provide feedback, context and direction .
• You will be working collaboratively with Market and Player research, Creative support, Marketing and Analytics to collect and analyze input to build the best experiences, strategies and plans for the game.
Reporting to the Head of Game, you will:
Lead the game team in bringing game experiences that have the potential to grow the game and generate new insights, from ideation to concept through to launch.
Through the creative process and with support from market and player research, identify opportunities and build the game direction and feature roadmap to significantly grow the game.
Specify features and opportunities and work with teams to make treatments, concepts and prototypes to assess them.
Support game development teams in scoping features in line with MVP ambition.
Support game development teams in game design decision-making: when to pivot, when to stop, when to iterate.
Responsible for game design leadership for the game; identifying and driving opportunities and makes the right choices relating to game design.
Line manage, lead and coach the Game Designers to achieve the high -quality game experience we are aiming for.
Responsible for overseeing the design hiring, training, development.
Look to foster a culture of innovation within the game teams by playing and drawing inspiration from a wide range of games and other media, art and technology. To stay abreast of emerging industry trends.
Ensure a player centric approach where we bring the best user experience and gameplay to everything we deliver
Skills to Create Thrills:
A deep understanding of the design challenges associated with casual, free to play, and mobile games.
A proven track -record of taking hit games all the way from concept development through to delivery.
Combines creative excellence and solid commercial awareness.
A passion for creating new, compelling experiences that have an impact on our players.
Ability to clearly communicate ideas and designs across cross - functional teams through wire - frames, mock - ups, product specifications and presentations as well as effective communication with stakeholders and other teams across King.
Proven ability to lead cross - functional teams to drive a game feature from ideation to production.
Strong analytical skills and the ability work with input from various sources to inform and create the future direction of the product.
You are familiar with psychological models concerning motivation and are therefore able to create extraordinary experiences for the player.
You have a detailed knowledge of the games market and current consumer expectations.
Experience of a live service with continuous releases.
Knowledge of SCRUM and agile working methodologies. •
A humble and positive personality, who leads from the front but also takes people on the journey. Open to failing fast. Leans into issues quickly and actively shares their expertise and learnings with others. A role model.
País del trabajo: Suecia.
Región: Stockholms län.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Experiencia: 5 años.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: Midasplayer AB.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Identificador de la vacante:24120540.
Ver las 167 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de las ciencias y de la ingeniería : Arquitectos, urbanistas, agrimensores y diseñadores : Diseñadores gráficos y multimedia ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Webbutvecklare. Suecia, 30 Jul. 2020.
- Junior UX designer till molntjänst i Linköping (studentjobb). Suecia, 29 Jul. 2020.
- Art Director / stylist / inredningsdesigner. Suecia, 28 Jul. 2020.
- Senior Art Director / stylist / inredningsdesigner. Suecia, 28 Jul. 2020.