Finance Project Manager, Global Logistics Transparency Project - Aarhus
Trabajos de Oficiales de préstamos y créditos en Dinamarca (Østjylland)
Clasificación del trabajo: Técnicos y profesionales de nivel medio : Profesionales de nivel medio en operaciones financieras y administrativas : Profesionales de nivel medio en finanzas y matemáticas : Oficiales de préstamos y créditos.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på mellemniveau : Arbejde på mellemniveau inden for forretningsservice, økonomi, administration og salg : Arbejde med finans, regnskab og matematik : Arbejde med kredit- og långivning
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Would you like to drive change within a corporate organization across markets? Take up this new position to explore and be a key driver in our global logistics finance transparency project, build best practice, interact with several stakeholder in Arla and facilitate implementation across our core markets in Europe.
“As part of our Global Logistics Finance team, you will join ambitious colleagues who drive a global transparency project transforming our Performance management. This is a unique chance to join one of Arla´s key projects with Executive management focus and impact in close to all functions in Arla.
About the job
As our new Finance Project Manager, you will be a part of a large project with the aim to gain transparency in our Logistics Cost to Serve. Through transparency, stakeholders across Arla Foods will be enabled to improve business decisions and drive efficient processes.
You will be the project Lead for our Outbound Transportation Workstream and in that role you will drive the deliverables as well as design the future solution. With support from finance and IT colleagues as well as local logistics organisations, Sales and Procurement you will visit all markets and develop a best practice prototype. Once all relevant measuring points have been established and digitalised, and the structures are in place to report on, you will lead the roll out for your customer delivery workstream. Through the full process, you will engage in Stakeholder management and Change management to secure a smooth anchoring and implementation.
Doing so, you get to travel around 20 days a year to visit our core markets across Northern Europe, primarily in Denmark, Germany, the UK, Sweden, Finland and the Netherlands.
Who are you?
To succeed, you have the personal drive and curiosity to take charge of a new and exciting project and make blind spots visible and calculable. Also, you are ready for a job where today is nothing like yesterday, the end goal is built on the go.
You will manage the detail as well as keep the overall overview of the process and your communication skills will make it transparent and clear for your key stakeholders.
- You hold a master’s degree in finance and ideally with experience in, or a strong interest in logistics finance and you are good at grasping process flows and finding optimisation potential
- You have the systematic skills and project management competences to lead a large and complex project and set the structure for a new global agenda
- You will be surrounded by highly skilled colleagues to give you the technical insights, but you should have a natural interest in the systems and tools that we work with.
- You are fluent in English and embrace the culture and ways of working in the countries in which we operate.
What do we offer?
This is your chance to identify optimisation opportunities within our Global Logistics and build best practice from scratch. As you join a large international organisation working with different systems, different levels of insights and knowledge, the value potential of your work is huge. Identifying one small improvement might be significant to our bottom line and reduce our environmental footprint substantially. As a high-profile project, this position gives you visibility across our global leadership team and success will help to shape your future career at Arla.
Application and contact
If you want to drive innovation and help shape the industry, then we look forward to talking with you. We will review CVs and arrange interviews on an ongoing basis, so please apply as soon as possible.
For additional information, please call Finance Director Stine Schroll Ernfeldt on +4589381605.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: ARLA FOODS AMBA.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Viby J; Código postal: 8260; Calle: Sønderhøj, Número: 14
- Sitio web: https://www.arla.com/company/job-and-career/vacancies/finance-project-manager-global-logistics-transparency-project-aarhus-1/
Identificador de la vacante:5084124.
Ver las 96 ofertas de trabajo de Técnicos y profesionales de nivel medio : Profesionales de nivel medio en operaciones financieras y administrativas : Profesionales de nivel medio en finanzas y matemáticas : Oficiales de préstamos y créditos ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Senior Finance Business Partner for Procurement - Aarhus. Dinamarca, 17 Ene. 2020.
- Accounts Receivable Accountant - maternity cover. Dinamarca, 16 Ene. 2020.
- Finance position for TEPDK. Dinamarca, 09 Ene. 2020.
- Group Tax Advisor - Transfer Pricing, (Fixed term 12 months). Dinamarca, 08 Ene. 2020.