Digital Ecosystem Designer (13474). Københavns omegn
Contrato en Dinamarca (Københavns omegn) de Analistas de sistemas
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios : Analistas de sistemas.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde inden for informations- og kommunikationsteknologi : Udvikling og analyse af software og applikationer : Systemanalytikerarbejde
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Grow with our team of Product Managers
Headsets have become increasingly complex solutions that include cloud, desktop, mobile services and interoperability with software systems in office and contact center domain. We aim to be a world-class digital solutions provider in the audio and video collaboration domain with our customers at our core.
You will become part of this journey and will build a strong professional network with fellow team members, colleagues from Product Management, Engineering, Marketing, IT and external service providers and partners. We will provide you with the opportunities that broaden your knowledge and strengthen your technical and professional foundation.
In this position you will have a unique opportunity to get involved with and support the team of skilled Software Product Managers and Software Development Team, by supporting them in their software product ideation, design and realization activities. The team ensures that our audio & video products are equipped and support with the right software solutions to address the existing and emerging trends in Enterprise Digital Transformation. This is indispensable for giving our customers a seamless user experience when connecting with their headsets to not only their personal mobile devices but also to complex enterprise IT infrastructure.
Be part of the journey to build software enabled user experiences by leveraging EPOS digital solutions ecosystem.
As a Digital Ecosystem Designer, you will be responsible to ensure individual digital products (desktop applications, mobile apps, cloud solutions…) are well integrated into the overall digital platforms and solutions ecosystem while maintaining consistent, intuitive and seamless user experience. In addition, you will also be engaging with technology and business partners to understand their solutions, ecosystems and customer requirements to enhance our products potential and relevance to them. You will often have the role of a project leader who ensures on-time deliveries of digital user experiences in the best quality during the ideation and product development process. You will also be a central contributor to a successful digital ecosystem architecture and user experience design for the existing and the future digital platforms.
Reporting to the Head of Product Management – Digital Solutions, you will:
• Ensure consistency in digital experiences (visual and functional) across the digital offerings.
• Ensure interconnection of digital products while maintaining consistent, intuitive and frictionless user journey.
• Ensure EPOS digital products are innovative, up to date and well maintained to be in consistent with industry’s digital design trends and competition.
• Ensure that we have the necessary knowledge about user experience demands, market trends and competitors. Use this knowledge to build cutting edge software/digital user experiences while ensuring them to be intuitive and user friendly.
• Ensure Conformance with UX design principles based on industry standards.
• Be UX responsible for EPOS Digital Ecosystem and related web touchpoints encompassing apps, screens, websites and cloud solutions.
• Work with global stakeholders and a cross functional matrix organization to facilitate fast and timely realization of roadmaps in an agile working environment.
• Create detailed Digital Ecosystem based user experience requirements and drive the UX development together with the internal and external (offshore) stakeholders.
• Work with strategic technology and business partners to communicate, align and develop digital user experience strategy.
• Solid experience with conceiving and realizing user experiences based on Digital Products (especially Desktop & Mobile solutions, SaaS and APIs) in an IoT environment.
• Have experience with Agile software development process.
• Have an experience or worked in close collaboration with software product managers, experience concepting team, software development team and commercial partners.
• Strong project and stakeholder management skills
• Persuasive communication & presentation skills with a demonstrated experience in engaging and influencing cross-functional teams.
• Strong analytical skills to ensure data driven decision making in the business side of user experience design.
• Engage with Strategic partners to understand, capture and translate their digital ecosystem requirements into EPOS digital experiences and vice versa.
• Ability and desire to participate in the research and experimentation in new fields required to stay ahead of the game.
• Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture-based experience design.
• Relevant degree on a minimum BSc level in Interaction Design or similar, preferably coupled with a MSc. in the same line.
• Ability to think and act fast and out of the box, deal well with ambiguity and work comfortably with multiple teams & stakeholders at all levels in an agile and fast paced working environment.
• Ability to work in an international/multicultural matrix organization.
• Passion for bridging product management, design, technology and R&D teams.
Joining us you will be working in a globally growing company with rich opportunities for professional and personal development. At EPOS, achieving premium quality is a main target, and you will be part of a dynamic environment characterized by a strong will to win.
Application & Contact
Since we are reviewing applications and inviting for interviews on continuous basis, we urge you to apply as soon as possible.
Please remember to attach your application and an updated CV in English only.
If you have any questions regarding the job please contact Abdul Khaled, Head of Product Management – Digital Solutions, on +45 5618 0041.
EPOS is an audio and video solution company developing and selling devices for business professionals and the gaming community.
Based on leading and advanced technologies, the Danish founded company delivers high-end audio and video solutions with design, technology and performance as paramount parameters.
The establishment of EPOS is based on the decision to let the business segments of the joint venture – known as Sennheiser Communications – between Sennheiser Electronic GmbH & Co. KG and Demant A/S evolve in different set-ups.
Alongside the introduction of a new own-branded portfolio, EPOS continues to design, manufacture and sell the current Sennheiser Communications portfolio co-branded as EPOS I SENNHEISER.
EPOS is part of the Demant Group – a world-leading audio and hearing technology group. As such, it builds on more than 115 years of experience of working with innovation and sound.
With headquarters in Copenhagen, Denmark, EPOS operates in a global market with offices and partners in more than 30 countries. Find more information at www.eposaudio.com
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Región: Københavns omegn.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: SENNHEISER COMMUNICATIONS A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Ballerup; Código postal: 2750; Calle: Industriparken, Número: 27
- Sitio web: https://career5.successfactors.eu/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=13474&company=DGS&username=&site=VjItaHJ4VmtnZEVBOWFWWnB1V2tIMmtRZz09
Identificador de la vacante:5211848.
Ver las 1,335 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios : Analistas de sistemas ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares: