Data Analyst/Scientist (m/f). Luxemburgo
Trabajo en Luxemburgo de Economistas
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales en derecho, en ciencias sociales y culturales : Especialistas en ciencias sociales y teología : Economistas.
Akademische Berufe : Juristen, Sozialwissenschaftler und Kulturberufe : Sozialwissenschaftler, Geistliche und Seelsorger : Volkswirtschaftler
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
he team: Supply Chain Analytics, Fulfillment acceleration
- Operations is at the heart of the Amazon customer experience. Each action we undertake is on behalf of our customers, as surpassing their expectations is our passion. In Supply Chain we improve customer experience through continuously optimizing the complex movements of goods from vendors to customers throughout Europe.
- Supply Chain Analytics teams are transversal centers of expertise, composed of engineers, analysts, scientists, technical program managers and developers. We are focused on Amazon most complex problems, processes and decisions. We work with fulfillment centers, transportation, software developers, finance and retail teams across the world, to improve our logistic infrastructure and algorithms.
- Fulfillment acceleration is one of those Supply Chain Analytics team. We are obsessed by rethinking our advanced supply chain to make it even faster. Our overall mission is simple: we want Amazon to be the place where our customers can be delivered the next-day.
The role: Sr. Data Analyst/Scientist
You will be responsible for accelerating the speed of deliveries across one of the EU country. This is a role for an exceptionally talented person, with high energy and courage, passionate about delivering concrete improvement for our customers, and that want to achieve that using data. The role includes 70% of analytical activities and 30% of stakeholder/project management:
- Create methods to capture, process, and organize complex data (>10TB) using SQL
- Deep dive the data to uncover actionable insights for known and unknown problems (including data visualization) using a software of your choice (R, Python etc.)
- Use data to control/audit if our supply chain is behaving as expected, and automate the identification of improvement opportunities among dozens of dimensions
- Build advanced tools/models to automate decision making for complex and ambiguous trade-off problem
Innovation & Stakeholder/Project management
- Use and share your insights with partner teams, to influence/build a roadmap of project to accelerate speed of deliveries in your country
- For the most complex and ambitious opportunities, quickly launch new pilots, and build scale-up business case with benefits, bottlenecks, risks and resources required
- For the algorithmic opportunities, work with teams of software developers and research scientists to design the next round of software innovation
- Lead regular business review with partner teams to monitor the progress of projects in the roadmap. Help into removing bottlenecks
- Consolidate progress into crisp and concise data-driven status updates. You will own reporting to Amazon senior leadership (VP-level).
- The ideal candidate has 3-6 years of experience in an analytical field
- Ability and strong willingness to use data to answer first time asked questions, and solve large-scale ambiguous problems.
- Know how to liaise and collaborate with internal partners to influence direction and roadmaps, despite competing priorities
- Strong oral and written communication skills are crucial, in particular the ability to synthetize clearly complex issues
- An entrepreneurial mindset, with the tenacity to develop ideas independently and thrive in fast-paced environment
- Candidates must be able to think and operate at all levels (both strategically and tactically)
- A Masters Degree in a highly quantitative field (Computer Science, Machine Learning, Operational Research, Statistics, Mathematics, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of SQL is mandatory
- Fluency in English is required
- Interest/Previous experience with transportation or supply chain management (forecasting, planning, optimization, logistics)
- Experience with using data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, Shiny, Django, d3.js)
- Experience with AWS technologies like Redshift, S3, EC2, Data Pipeline, Sagemaker, & EMR
- Knowledge of a programming language such as R, Python
País del trabajo: Luxemburgo.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Nivel educativo: Máster o nivel equivalente.
Experiencia: 3 años.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: Amazon EU Sàrl.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Identificador de la vacante:PES_LU_568903.
Ver las 148 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales en derecho, en ciencias sociales y culturales : Especialistas en ciencias sociales y teología : Economistas ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares: