Contrato de agente de centro de atención al cliente en Irlanda
Customer Onboarding Specialist (german Speaking) - Relocation To Ireland
Clasificación del trabajo: Personal de apoyo administrativo › Empleados en trato directo con el público › Empleados de servicios de información al cliente › Empleados de centros de llamadas › agente de centro de atención al cliente.
Traducción de la profesión: Clerical support workers › Customer services clerks › Client information workers › Contact centre information clerks.
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Customer Onboarding Specialist
Location - onsite in Dublin office
Operational hours - 8am-4.30pm (Monday to Friday)
Salary €35.000 gross per annum
Start Date- January 2024
TELUS International is looking for German Customer Support Specialists!
Do you love tech and new systems? Or maybe you are someone who is passionate about digital transformation in HR? Then this will be an excellent opportunity for you to explore!
A day in the life of a Customer Success Specialist
We believe that Customer Success is more than one specific role. It is rather an integral part of our company culture and defines how our customer-facing teams work. Customer Success follows the mission to maximize customer value in our everyday business. As part of this team, you’ll have the opportunity to enable our customers to understand the product, give feedback, encourage their growth, and make their people processes more successful. Join and become part of our exciting journey!
You will be part of a friendly, smiling and genuine team, with people always ready to help each other. Your manager and colleagues will always be there for you.
The well-being of our employees is fundamental for us at TELUS International. Working hard doesn’t mean not having fun. There are so many other things to get involved with! You will have the opportunity to be part of different engagement teams and committees as well, to make the working environment joyful and fun.
Responsibilities, tasks and projects
We believe your individual background, perspective and experience is a strength for our business and can help us create the ideas of tomorrow.
As part of the customer success team, you might get involved in many different projects, such as helping improve process efficiencies or improving the overall customer experience.
● Independent analysis of our new customers' requirements regarding the product (HR software).
● Structured support of implementations through e-mails, telephone calls, and web demos.
● Ensuring customer satisfaction through competent advice on the product.
● Validation, preparation, and assistance with importing customer data.
● Involvement in the creation of training materials, e.g. help center articles or webinars.
● Continuous optimization of our processes, e.g. through the automation of individual work steps.
What we NEED you to have:
● Good Written and Spoken in English and German (C level) - You are a strong communicator with very good written and spoken German and English at a level that allows you to be trained in and communicate internally in English.
● Experience in working in customer facing role, Customer Success or Account Management.
● Problem-Solving putting the customer always first mindset.
● You work autonomously and reliably.
● Enjoy working data-driven and feel very comfortable using MS-Office, especially Excel.
What we would LOVE you to have:
● Experience in the Business to Business Software environment is an advantage.
● Being familiar with the Tools like Zendesk, Gainsight, and Jira is a distinct advantage.
● Passion about digital transformation in HR.
What’s in it for you:
Are you still thinking about it? Stable permanent job, regular training, great rewards for referring your friends, multilingual exposure, Community projects and way more!
We also care about your wellbeing! From day 1 you get free access to benefits like complimentary GP service or Vision Eye Test.
Do you want private medical insurance coverage? We work with VHI to provide contributions towards your chosen medical insurance plan (tenure based)!
Transport: Do you have a car? Subsidized city Centre staff car parking. Would you prefer cycling? We can offer a bike to Work tax relief. Are you more likely to get the bus or LUAS? Bus/Luas/Dart tax saver scheme.
In the office, you’ll enjoy our inspiring, fun and innovative space with ‘relax’ and ‘play’ areas, onsite gym, complimentary breakfast cereals and fruit, and coffee stations.
Community projects – want to make the world a better place? We run CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) events all year long
Relocation Package: The role is Ireland based (Dublin). Embrace this great opportunity, relocate to Ireland, boost your resume and immerse yourself in a new culture.
We offer up to 4 weeks accommodation for candidates relocating from outside of Ireland.
If you want to know more about relocating to Ireland, click here
What happens next?
Apply now and if you're successful with your initial application, our Recruitment department will be in touch within 7 days.
You are not fully sure your profile matches all the requirements? Don’t hesitate to apply anyway! We wouldn’t like to miss the opportunity of meeting a great candidate.
Who are we?
TELUS International Ireland is a multilingual provider of digitally-enabled customer experience and IT solutions. The company has more than 1,800+ team members across Ireland, with locations in Dublin, Cork and Ballina.
TELUS International serves clients in over 50 languages and empowers customer experience innovation through digital enablement, spirited teamwork, agile thinking, and a caring culture that puts customers first. We partner with some of the world’s most disruptive brands across high growth industry verticals, including tech and games, communications and media, eCommerce and fintech, healthcare, and travel and hospitality.
Learn more about TELUS International: https://www.telusinternational.com
TELUS International recognizes and embraces the importance of values in our ever-changing workplace. To be successful, all candidates must demonstrate behaviors that are reflective of our values:
We passionately put our customers and communities first
We embrace change and innovate courageously
We grow together through spirited teamwork
At TELUS, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.
Required language: German
País del trabajo: Irlanda.
Número de puestos: 1.
Empleador: Jobs Europe AB.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Oferta de trabajo obtenida del portal Eures, con fecha 21 de Noviembre de 2023, y con identificador de la vacante:28261409.
Ver las 788 ofertas de trabajo de Personal de apoyo administrativo › Empleados en trato directo con el público › Empleados de servicios de información al cliente › Empleados de centros de llamadas › agente de centro de atención al cliente ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Customer Support Specialist (German speaking) - Relocation to Ireland. Irlanda, 17 Nov. 2023.
- Service Co-Ordinator. Irlanda, 28 Oct. 2023.
- Spécialiste du service à la clientèle technologie financière (H/F). Irlanda, 05 Oct. 2023.