Consultant/Senior Consultant, SAP BPC Planning, Finance Transformation, SAP Consulting (80-100%)
Contrato en Suiza de Analistas de sistemas
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios : Analistas de sistemas.
Akademische Berufe : Akademische und vergleichbare Fachkräfte in der Informations- und Kommunikationstechnologie : Entwickler und Analytiker von Software und Anwendungen : Systemanalytiker
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Deloitte is a leading global accounting and consulting company, with approximately 312’000 people in 150 countries and territories. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations in Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors.
We are international, entrepreneurial and growing fast. Grow your career with us!
Deloitte is one of the world's leading auditing and advisory firms in the areas of Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Our Consulting team is looking for you!
Deloitte Consulting is one of the fastest growing business consultancy firms in Switzerland. Our experts develop strategies and solutions that help our customers manage even the most complex of problems. Is business consultancy your kind of work? Then we are the right company for you.
From strategy development to solution implementation, Deloitte Enterprise Application Finance Technology supports clients to solve complex business challenges by combining process and industry knowledge with deep expertise in enabling technologies and packaged software. Moreover, implementing SAP solutions is what we excel at. We are looking for candidates in Zürich, Basel, and Geneva.
You will be responsible for successful delivery of SAP planning solutions based on SAP BPC, SAP BW-IP or SAC to our clients.
You should have excellent insights to the functional and technical aspects of SAP Business Planning in the context of SAP ERP and SAP S/4HANA and you have implemented in different project iterations SAP BPC, SAP BW-IP or even planning with SAC.
Deloitte offers you national and international career opportunities as well as a broad internal and external training programme.
What you can expect from us
• Our team is growing rapidly and to support this we are seeking talented SAP practitioners to become critical members of Deloitte’s growing SAP practice
• As a member of our highly motivated, multicultural team, you can expect new challenges every day. You will be working on client site, supporting them throughout the whole project life cycle
• The chance to prove your self-motivation and creativity on projects with prestigious customers in various industries and in the public sector
• We offer you a varied and challenging role in a fast growing company and in hot topics like S/4 HANA
• Given our customer base, our projects have a strong international flavour and offer you the chance to be self-motivated and creative
• University degree e.g. MSc in Management or Computer Science
• Strong knowledge in Group Finance processes (Controlling, Planning and Consolidation)
• 3 - 4 years of practical experience in designing and implementing SAP BPC / BW-IP / SAC planning solutions with focus on planning model definition, planning layout design and planning functions
• Good understanding of the SAP planning roadmap, especially the integration with S/4 HANA
• Very good knowledge of SAP Business Warehouse (BW) in the context of BW embedded or BW on HANA and Analysis for Office tool
• Experience in making recommendations for process improvements and transforming business requirements into best practice planning, consolidation and reporting solutions
• Strong analytical capabilities and communication skills
• Business Proficiency in German
• Travel mobility, particularly within Switzerland
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers. Please also make sure you mention your starting date availability and your salary expectation in the cover letter.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
If you have any questions, please contact
Bradely Segal at talentdeloitte.ch
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
Requisition code: 178483
País del trabajo: Suiza.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: Deloitte AG.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Forma de contacto:
- Sitio web: https://jobs2.deloitte.com/ch/en/job/DELOA003XSWITZERLAND178483ENCH/Consultant-Senior-Consultant-SAP-BPC-Planning-Finance-Transformation-SAP-Consulting-80-100
Identificador de la vacante:8a27f175-d233-11ea-b6b6-005056ac086d.
Ver las 1,393 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios : Analistas de sistemas ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Java Software Engineer (m/w/d) Lugano (IT-Systemplaner/in). Suiza, 24 Sep. 2020.
- Westhouse Project: SAP Authorization Consultant (m/f/d) (ERP-Berater/in - ERP-Consultant). Suiza, 22 Sep. 2020.
- Westhouse Project: Senior SAP BW/BI Consultant (m/w/d) (ERP-Berater/in - ERP-Consultant). Suiza, 22 Sep. 2020.
- Junior Consultant (ERP-Berater/in - ERP-Consultant). Suiza, 22 Sep. 2020.