Community Operations Analyst - Turkish - Evening shift
Ofertas de empleo en Irlanda
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
With 2.26 billion active users each month, it is essential that an expert team of content reviewers are in place to skillfully manage mass amounts of uploaded material daily.
• Assist client’s community and help resolve inquires;
• Investigate and resolve issues reported on client’s platform;
• Spot and scope scalable solutions to improve support of community of users;
• Identify inefficiencies in workflows and suggest solutions;
• Escalate issues outside company policy to global team.
• Strong personal resilience with the ability to operate in a pressured and fast paced environment.
• High adaptability and positive approach to challenges.
• Ability to make decisions and to solve problems, effective Time management and Prioritization skills, working as part of a team and consistently achieving KPIs.
• Fluent in market language and English, alongside cultural understanding of the market.
• Flexible in working in a faced paced environment with different projects to work on.
• Degree/1+ years professional experience preferred.
• Free canteen onsite in client site during shift hours, Health Care & Extensive Training & Development.
• Free access to Covalen Group Scheme website, 24-hour Employee Assistance Programme (EAP), Wellness Programme, Tax Saver Scheme, Bike to Work Scheme.
País del trabajo: Irlanda.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: Cpl Solutions Ltd.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Identificador de la vacante:2159260.