Communications Officer, Global Internal Communications
Empleo en Dinamarca (Byen København) de Directores de publicidad y relaciones públicas
Clasificación del trabajo: Directores y gerentes : Directores administradores y comerciales : Directores de ventas, comercialización y desarrollo : Directores de publicidad y relaciones públicas.
Ledelsesarbejde : Ledelse inden for administration og erhvervsorienterede funktioner : Ledelse af forretnings- og udviklingsorienterede funktioner : Ledelse af reklame og PR
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
We are looking for a senior communications professional who will thrive supporting the internal communications needs of a 137-year old, global company with more than 11.500 colleagues, worldwide.
About the role
As Communications Officer for global internal communications, you will have the opportunity to define, develop and deliver internal communications projects while working with colleagues and business leaders all over the world. You will help the company drive a strong, diverse and inclusive employee culture focused on results by producing impactful messaging platforms to set the stage and show the way forward. To get there, you will act as a business partner to a wide variety of internal stakeholders such as our industry presidents, functional heads and regional leadership teams. In close collaboration with your colleagues, you will create communications plans targeted to specific projects and desired outcomes, such as promoting company success stories, clarifying our strategy to a diverse audience, supporting change management, and driving a culture of continuous improvement and performance excellence.
In order to be successful in this role, you exhibit the following behaviors:
- Open, curious and at the forefront of new trends
- Proactive, independent and result-driven
- Ability to manage ambitious, strategic projects - but also solve simple
- You pride yourself on not just the idea, but on the results. Therefore, you bring top notch project management skills, a willingness to ramp up quickly with industry terms and technologies, and the business acumen to empower you to succeed
- A team-focused attitude, along with the ability to work autonomously and with senior staff
About the department
We are a small and collaborative team who work from several global offices, while headquartered in Denmark. We interface with one another and with all levels of the business, as proactively as possible, in order to deliver clear, concise and effective communications to employees who work in roles ranging from blue collar to senior executives. We manage projects and plans from the simple article, to the complex launch of an industry game changer. We roll up our sleeves and do the work ourselves, as well as use outside agencies from time to time. We will respect your input, your ideas and your commitment to bring best practices how we can raise our own bar.
We know you have a life outside of work which is why we offer a range of benefits that allow you to plan your life accordingly. We therefore endeavour to promote a lifestyle that meets your individual needs while also enabling you to be fully engaged at work.
You will be:
- Acting as a trusted communications advisor to internal stakeholders at all levels of the business
- Developing communication plans with a targeted range of impactful messages, materials and activities, and then implement and measure results, accordingly
- Working on tasks that vary from writing and editing, to project management, to orchestrating and executing complex communications activities while ensuring on-brand communication of the highest quality
- A bachelor’s degree, masters preferred, in communications or relevant area
- Many years experience working within a global organisation as a trusted communications advisor, preferably within an international Business-to-Business corporation. As an alternative, you might also bring suitable and relevant experience working within a communications agency/consultancy serving global clients
- You are fluent in English and have excellent writing skills, with the ability to understand and write in the company’s “tone of voice”
- You are proficient with standard business software and digital platforms, including the Office 365 suite, SharePoint and Social Media
As an equal opportunity employer, FLSmidth embraces diversity and equality by promoting an environment of inclusion. We encourage applicants of all backgrounds and perspectives to apply – the more diverse our employees are, the stronger our team is.
Build a better world
FLSmidth helps build societies all over the world by contributing to the infrastructure needed for global economic growth. It is a big responsibility and we are committed to driving productivity while minimising environmental impact. To achieve this, your skills, your curiosity, and your drive for change are important. Together, we create a collaborative, safe and supportive environment in which to discover ways to build a better future.
Application and contact
Questions about the position may be directed to Jodi Monaco, Jodi.Monacoflsmidth.com. Please apply by clicking “apply” on this page. The application deadline is December 8, 2019. Kindly note that we will be reviewing applications and conducting interviews on an ongoing basis so please apply as soon as possible.
Please state where you saw the ad and have reference no. R6001 ready at hand when you contact us.
No recruiters and unsolicited agency referrals please.
FLSmidth is an international engineering company with an annual turnover of approx. EUR 2.7 bn. We are the world’s leading supplier of plants, machinery, services and spare parts to the cement and minerals industries. To maintain our market-leading position, we invest massively in technological innovation, R&D and training of our 11,900 employees worldwide. For further information on FLSmidth business and services, visit www.flsmidth.com.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Región: Byen København.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: FLSMIDTH & CO. A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Valby; Código postal: 2500; Calle: Vigerslev Allé, Número: 77
- Sitio web: https://flsmidth.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/FLS_Global/job/Valby/Communications-Officer_R6001
Identificador de la vacante:5079519.
Ver las 54 ofertas de trabajo de Directores y gerentes : Directores administradores y comerciales : Directores de ventas, comercialización y desarrollo : Directores de publicidad y relaciones públicas ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares: