Europeos.es : Inicio > Trabajo en Malta > Profesionales de la publicidad y la comercialización > Casino Manager
Casino Manager. Malta
Demanda de Profesionales de la publicidad y la comercialización en Malta
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Especialistas en organización de la administración pública y de empresas : Profesionales de las ventas, la comercialización y las relaciones públicas : Profesionales de la publicidad y la comercialización.
Professjonisti : Professjonisti tan-negozju u tal-amministrazzjoni : Professjonisti tal-bejgħ, tqegħid fis-suq u relazzjonijiet pubbliċi : Professjonisti tar-Reklami u tat-tqegħid fis-suq
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
A new kid on the block is looking for an industry professional that loves casino and all that comes with it. If you are all about game statistics and want to take on a versatile senior role in a small company, then this is the right way to go!
How's a Casino Manager's workday?
The company is currently working at full speed on developing, configuring and finalising new Front Ends for their customer-facing brands which will be supported by the sharp back end and core systems. Joining the team now allows you to take part and influence the casino-related setup, both from a customer experience perspective and the casino-related intelligence and mechanics that you will later manage and further develop.
You will work closely on the casino product roadmap with all other involved departments, optimising the casino experience for the players, defining future requirements on a user story level and drive the discussions about their business values and priorities.
Summary of the role
- Being a key stakeholder of the Casino Game Release process, including all the planning, coordination and execution required across all platforms and brands
- Analyse player behaviour, player activity and trends and draw relevant conclusions for the market
- Optimise the casino offerings on the Nordic market.
- Ownership of the Casino Game catalogue which includes all relevant game-technical data for CRM and segmentation as well as the metadata for the brands Front End and filtering.
- Working with UX and Developers optimising the casino lobby and other key casino-related elements of the sites.
- Cross-channel responsibility with a focus on driving mobile engagement
- Act as Project Manager for new supplier integrations and support the existing integrations.
- Support the company representatives in supplier negotiations.
- Maintain and share casino game and supplier-specific statistics and KPI reports.
- Project and product manage the development of casino-related mechanics around bonuses, and other rewards to ensure all relevant systems are aligned.
- Act as the Casino Product Expert within the casino specific and casino related back offices and systems. Actively sharing the system knowledge around bonus and promotion setups.
- Engaged in product development and innovation to support regional market growth
- Sense of ownership of the region's casino business, always on top of market movements, the Groups market performance and improvement areas
- Negotiate priorities, scope, and schedule
Who's our new Casino Manager?
- Minimum 2 years of experiencing working in an online casino department/function
- In-depth knowledge of game statistics such as bet value, coin value, game rounds and RTP.
- Fluent knowledge of online casino suppliers and interest in the casino industry
- Proven understanding of the relations of the mechanics and systems required to operate an online casino.
- Clear interest in the end-user product and its values.
- Excellent command of English and any Nordic language skills are appreciated,
Scandistaff is a Scandinavian HR-partner that specialises in the recruitment of skilled iGaming professionals. We match candidates with attractive companies in Malta, Gibraltar and the rest of the UK. Scandistaff offers the possibility to take part in exciting opportunities at attractive companies that rarely reach the open market.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and our website to find out about the latest vacancies for Scandinavians in Malta, England and Gibraltar.
Equal opportunity employment
Scandistaff is an equal opportunity employment agency that values diversity. All employment/selection is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business needs. We are in compliance with The Discrimination Act (2008:567) issued by the European Union.
Do you want to be our new Casino Manager?
The recruitment is on-going, so please apply immediately. Send your application through our website https://www.scandistaff.com/. Please note that we need the application in English. Tell us about someone you think fits the job and you will get a tip bonus if he or she gets hired. If you have questions, please contact the recruitment manager Carl-Henrik Larneryd at phone number: +46 (0)31-3139318. You can also reach us through our Skype client: SCANDISTAFF.
We look forward to receiving your application!
País del trabajo: Malta.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: Scandistaff Limited.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Identificador de la vacante:23866256.
Ver las 464 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Especialistas en organización de la administración pública y de empresas : Profesionales de las ventas, la comercialización y las relaciones públicas : Profesionales de la publicidad y la comercialización ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares: