Audit Manager – Data Risk #202040. Zürich. Suiza
Ofertas en Suiza (Zürich) de Matemáticos, actuarios y estadísticos
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales › Profesionales de las ciencias y de la ingeniería › Matemáticos, actuarios y estadísticos › Matemáticos, actuarios y estadísticos.
Traducción de la profesión: Akademische Berufe › Naturwissenschaftler, Mathematiker und Ingenieure › Mathematiker, Versicherungsmathematiker und Statistiker › Mathematiker, Versicherungsmathematiker und Statistiker.
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Your field of responsibility
Join us as an Audit Manager in Data Risk within our cutting edge audit function, where you will manage audits to ensure efficient and high quality execution, while developing staff on your audit team through coaching and mentoring. As part of our team, you will have access to advanced auditing capabilities and will also work in close collaboration with Heads of Audit to define and implement a program of continuous risk monitoring which contributes to assurance and future audit planning. This role also involves direct interaction with the Bank’s senior management connected to your portfolio, where you will be encouraged to act as a trusted partner and use your independence and influencing skills to support the improvement of the Bank’s risk and control environment.
Your future colleagues
Join a team where success is driven by our ability to identify emerging risks and present compelling arguments with breadth and depth. We collaborate across multiple skillsets (i.e. business, technology, change and data analysts) to build well-informed influencers with deep industry knowledge and commercial expertise. A forward-thinking attitude has enabled us to adopt new technologies and ideas, helping minimize inefficiencies and maximize thinking time. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
We are looking for:
- Proven work experience of at least 8 years in Data Risk and Data Management areas of data governance, data quality, data architecture, data usage & analytics, and data protection regulations.
- Work experience in internal/external audit or Chief Data Office (CDO) in the financial services industry.
- Very good knowledge of and experience with all stages of the audit lifecycle, and the annual risk assessment and planning process.
- Ability to independently perform and manage audits, end-to-end, and ability to effectively collaborate with audit teams and stakeholders in different time zones.
- Deep understanding of risk and how controls can mitigate those risks while being commercial.
- Strong analytical skills and keen to collaborate with data specialists to design audit tests and acquire relevant insights from data.
- Good time management skills and precision in delivery.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, [German would be an asset] and ability to deliver difficult messages and present information in a succinct and concise way.
- Strong interpersonal and people leadership skills, to be able to empower a team and also manage performance.
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives.
Ms. S. Burgherr would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
País del trabajo: Suiza.
Número de puestos: 1.
Empleador: Credit Suisse (Schweiz) AG.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Forma de contacto:
- Sitio web: https://tas-creditsuisse.taleo.net/careersection/external_jobdesc/jobdetail.ftl?job=202040&lang=en
Oferta de trabajo obtenida del portal Eures, con fecha 18 de Mayo de 2022, y con identificador de la vacante:ff3fc277-a927-11ec-8b33-a6f0954e01bd.
Ver las 25 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales › Profesionales de las ciencias y de la ingeniería › Matemáticos, actuarios y estadísticos › Matemáticos, actuarios y estadísticos ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares: