Oferta de empleo en Noord-Brabant (Países Bajos)
Assistant(e) Rh Zone Europe F/h
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
PROPELLING INNOVATION WITH YOU!!!!
Would you like to join one of the best specialized PLM consulting and system integration firm that works closely with its clients to accelerate business transformation using its unique approach based in product lifecycle management (PLM) - which combines consulting, integration and managed services?
If yes, this position is for YOU!!!
As part of our current growth, we are looking for an HR assistant for Europe Zone
- Work with lead HR Europe, based in France (Paris), to manage all cross countries HR processes and provide operational & administrative support
- Countries: France, UK, Belgium, Netherlands, Sweden
- Consolidate the Performance Management cycle data at Europe level – Build & contribute to run all the related HR plans (annual assessment interviews, salary reviews, development plans, training plans)
- Prepare all appropriate HR documents such as letter, employment contracts and ad hoc correspondences
- Support the HR Personal administration tasks and lead some of the processes with external partners / providers (payroll coordination, follow up on fringe benefits, individual files,…) and maintain all the HR tracking database (Training plan, work permits, medical checkup, Health Insurance registration, Paid leaves….)
- Support and run the onboarding process for new comers in the countries
- Ensure the Processia HR academy regular follow up (eLearning platform) and propose appropriate communication to promote the content
- Contribute to some HR transversal initiatives and team projects
The Successful Applicant
- Job Skills
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in HR in France, UK, Belgium or Netherlands. Ideally familiar with French social legislation
- Small and fast-paced environment/companies first experience (“PME”)
- Strong computer skills (Excel and Powerpoint as a must).
- Fluent French and English, good knowledge of Dutch would be a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, ability to build solid relationships with employees, positive open attitude, team spirit.
- Autonomy, willingness and ability to work remotely
- Flexibility to deal with last minute changes, can-do attitude, problem solver, ability to remain calm under pressure
Connaissance Générales et Ressources Humaines
País del trabajo: Países Bajos.
Número de puestos: 1.
Empleador: PROCESSIA (PROCESSIA ).
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: PUTEAUX; Código postal: FR-92800; Calle: Rue Jean Jaurès, Número: 91
Oferta de trabajo obtenida del portal Eures, con fecha 20 de Noviembre de 2023, y con identificador de la vacante:60615343.